Terry will be competing in the Strongman competition on the Sunday and Kate will be talking about all thinks fitness, competing and posing over the weekend during a seminar.
Meet them both !
THE FITFEST EXPERIENCE
- First large scale fitness expo to hit the South West.
- Huge indoor and outdoor venue.
- Expo meets festival. Enjoy the indoor trade stands and then kick back and relax in the sunshine with some live music, food and drink.
- Cash prize strongman/strongwomen competitions.
- Professional international strongman competition, featuring some of the biggest names in the industry.
- Saturday night afterparty, live DJ’s ’til late.
Terry and Kate will be doing a Meet & Greet on Saturday the 21st and then fun and games with the athletes and public including a TUG OF WAR - YOU AGAINST TERRY ! Plus a FIRE performance in the evening from KATE !
- 20th - 22nd July, 2018 at Weymouth Beach
- 1-Day Ticket - Entitles you to "Entry on the day", "Unlimited Classes" and access to the "Bar/After Party".
- 3-Day Ticket - Entitles you to "Entry on all 3 days", "Unlimited Classes", access to the "Bar/After Party" and a promo pack on the day.
- Early Bird Ticket (Save £10) - Entitles you to "Entry on all 3 days", "Unlimited Classes", access to the "Bar/After Party" and a promo pack on the day.
Beach fit Weymouth will be a weekend full of fitness classes and fun activities held on the fantastic Weymouth beach. The party will kick off on Friday afternoon with a timetable of classes and a live dj taking you into the night and building up to our special sunset spin class where we will have over 50 bikes and instructed by our Time2climb presenters. There will be a licensed bar so feel free to join in or chill out and enjoy the vibe.
- On Saturday activities will start early (8am) with beach boot camp, promenade jog or sea aerobics. The day will continue with all your favorites including spin, bums and tums, combat, hiit, boxercise, piyo, yoga, pilates, p90x, club pump, metafit, body balance plus many more.
- For those that prefer something fun but competitive there will be volleyball, target frisbee and beach bowls.
- Saturdays classes will end at 5pm with a 30-minute stretch and relax session.
- Saturday night is party time so bring your dancing shoes and be ready to let your hair down.
- Sunday morning will start later to allow for those with sore heads but will again be a mix of all classes and we will be closing at 3pm with a live dj spin class and shut down stretch.
There will be a GymPro Apparel clothing stand and Bodyshockers supplement shop as well as all the usual catering stands along the promenade.